We had a craving for donuts the other day, and since we are gluten free AND vegan sometimes we normally can’t find them in stores so …. we made some! Here’s the recipe!
You will need :
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (I used coconut syrup)
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- Egg replacer (1)
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Donut mold
- Add the first 5 wet ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the last three dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Grease your donut pan and spoon/pipe mixture into molds.
- Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes.
And there you have it! Let them cool before you frost them, otherwise you’re going to have a goopy mess! LOL
- For the frosting I used Organic Powdered Sugar and added drops of Pea Milk (seriously DROPS) until I had my desired consistency. You can make different flavors of icing too. I used one drop of Lemon Essential Oil to a batch for a fresh lemon taste and I also made Matcha flavored icing and donuts. Just add the Matcha powder to the donut batter before baking and add Matcha powder to the icing to taste.
Let me know how they turn out!
Hey y’all! I normally do a video on Wednesdays but this week has been crazy so far and I haven’t had a chance to film, so I’m writing a blog post instead!
Earlier this week I made a few essential oil roller blends for one of my very best friends, and I had a few questions regarding the anxiety one and what was in it. I know a lot of moms, including myself, suffer with postpartum anxiety so I’m always trying to find natural ways to combat it. Fun fact about me : I don’t like taking prescribed medication. 🙂
For this anxiety roller I used:
The Serenity blend does have some Vetiver already in it, however; Vetiver is said to be a grounding oil and it is used for postpartum depression, anxiety and PTSD so I just added more of that!
Roll this on your wrist and pulse points when you feel the anxiety kicking in! Let me know how you combat those anxious feelings!
We meet again…..
Ever since we decided to go vegan/strictly plant based, we get questions on what we eat now and where we get our protein from, so we decided to make a video about it.
We hope you like it! Let us know if you have any questions or any suggestions for future videos!
WHAT WE EAT IN A DAY| Vegan & Gluten Free
Let me start by saying – I LOVE this month’s Love With Food box!!!! They really packed it with great products this month, and I thought I would share my favorites with you!
- Lemon Sugar Crunchy GF Cookie Chips … If you like lemon flavor cookies, then you’re going to LOVE these! I couldn’t have just one! I normally don’t like my cookies to be as crunchy, I usually like them a bit softer, but the crunch on these really works with the flavor of the lemon sugar!
- Peppermint Yogurt Covered Pretzels … I’ve had the regular chocolate covered pretzels by this brand before, but by adding the peppermint it really kicks it up a notch, especially for the holidays!
- Numi Organic Tumeric Tea … We are definitely a tea drinking family, and this one was perfect for us!
I’ve said it before, but I really love this company and what they stand for. One box of their gluten free items is donating 2 meals to a food bank in America. That alone was reason enough for me to join, not to mention their snacks are all junk free and for this stay at home mom, that’s great news! I’m usually eating on the run, and I don’t always have the time to cook an entire meal for myself!
If you’re interested in this amazing company, click here for more details! Use holiday code JOY5 for a discount or click here to get 50% off of your first Gluten Free box!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Do you like surprise gifts each month??
Have you heard of Love with Food?? It’s an awesome monthly snack subscription service, and with every box you buy, you are donating one to two meals to a food bank in America!
Check it out!
Get your box here!