We had a craving for donuts the other day, and since we are gluten free AND vegan sometimes we normally can’t find them in stores so …. we made some! Here’s the recipe!
You will need :
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (I used coconut syrup)
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- Egg replacer (1)
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Donut mold
- Add the first 5 wet ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the last three dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Grease your donut pan and spoon/pipe mixture into molds.
- Bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes.
And there you have it! Let them cool before you frost them, otherwise you’re going to have a goopy mess! LOL
- For the frosting I used Organic Powdered Sugar and added drops of Pea Milk (seriously DROPS) until I had my desired consistency. You can make different flavors of icing too. I used one drop of Lemon Essential Oil to a batch for a fresh lemon taste and I also made Matcha flavored icing and donuts. Just add the Matcha powder to the donut batter before baking and add Matcha powder to the icing to taste.
Let me know how they turn out!
Hi! I recently discovered this awesome shop that hand makes really cute Leo’s for kids and I HAD to share it with you!
Olivia absolutely LOVES her Leo’s (yes plural)! They are so soft and comfortable and the details are everything! I kind of wish they made them in adult sizes, just saying.
Check out their website here and see their different styles! Haili, the owner, really puts a lot of love behind every hand made piece and she is the sweetest! Tell her I said hi when you order!
I know most of you have heard of FAB FIT FUN subscription boxes, so I wanted to share my love of them with you! You might know the love I have for subscription boxes, and this one did not disappoint!
FAB FIT FUN is a box that gives you essentials for each season! The summer box came equipped with a passport holder for your summer trips, a sarong/wrap to cover your bathing suit, an awesome glass water bottle to stay hydrated and much more! This season’s box has a $278 value that you can get for $40! 😳 Everyone’s is different, depending on how you fill your profile out, so I’m not posting everything because I don’t ruin your surprises!!
Olivia was all about the sarong and little newspaper that they sent describing the products. 😂
Get $10 off of your first box by clicking here! I can’t wait to see what they send in their Fall box!
Happy Wednesday! I’m loving my travel pouch by The Bumble Collection, to carry some essentials when I’m on the go! I love having things organized in my bag and this helps me with that obsession! 😂 Check them out and use coupon code “CRYSTAL15” for a discount!
When my friend Melissa told me about this company and I saw these dresses, I fell in love and I knew I had to share them!
Made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex, these ballet dresses are classic and super comfortable, I think Olivia would wear hers to bed if I let her…. they’re also fun to twirl in. 🙂
They have lots of different styles and patterns each season – check out Alice + Ames here!