Hi ladies! I just wanted to share this awesome kit that I received from NUME! I’ve been needing a new blow dryer and all of my curling wands are from NUME… I love them so much so I decided that my blow dryer needed to be too!
This kit is called their “Blowout Boutique“, you can choose from 3 different colors and it comes with :
- Bold Dryer
- Ionic round brush (43mm)
- Microfiber hair towel
- 2 x hair clips
- Travel/carry case
You guys, this is legit. Not only do I love everything that it comes with, but it’s super convenient for gigs. I can pack it with my makeup kit and be ready for hair if I need to be!
Check out NUME products here!
Hi! It’s Thursday and today I’m currently loving this collaboration tee between Style Lately and my bestie blogger friend Posh by Kat! 1 TEE=11 MEALS DONATED TO HUNGRY FAMILIES IN NEED!! How amazing is that?? The shirts do run a bit small, so definitely size up!
I was sent this new Givenchy mascara for review and I’m so excited to try it! Have any of you seen it yet?
Lastly but certainly not least, thank you Desi Perkins for this collab with Quay Australia! I love my new sunnies! These are silver on silver but I also have the black fades which are BOMB! Links below!
What are you currently loving???
Hi! So I’ve been getting questions recently about my skin care routine, so here it is!
I started using wrinkle cream when I was 28 for prevention because, basically I was paranoid :). I’ve always been really good about caring for my skin and protecting it from UV rays etc. When I was 18 I had a boyfriend that was into skin care, and he told me not to let anyone touch my face with their dirty finger tips because that creates clogged pores! Whether or not that’s true, I sure did believe him so I never let anyone touch my face! LOL
I always wash my face before I go to bed. Always. Even if I didn’t wear makeup that day, it’s super important to wash the day off of your face every night. I use a Clarisonic Mia Fit and I alternate face washes and moisturizers depending on how my skin is feeling. Right now, these are the products that I’m loving :
- Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser : I love anything with activated charcoal in it because I feel like it’s really cleansing my skin. This one warms on contact, so don’t be alarmed! It visibly minimizes the appearance of large pores and provides anti aging and antioxidant protection. And it’s gluten free. Score!
- Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil : I love using this oil under my night time moisturizer. This is a plant based facial oil that works over night to improve complexion of your skin.
- Seaweed Night Cream : I love every product in this line, and I alternate which night cream I use, however this particular cream is rich and creamy and I really feel extra moisturized when I use it.
- Glycolic Eye Cream : I can’t forget about the thinnest skin on my face, and that’s the under eye! It’s important for me to highly moisturize this part because … well I’m paranoid, but also, the better moisturized I am the more awake I look….. and let’s face it, I have 2 babies under 2….. I’m a tired mama.
- If I have a blemish I want to get rid of quickly I will use this Drying Lotion and/or Patchouli oil on it! Trust me on the Patchouli …. my husband hates the smell of it, but it works!
Those are all of the current products in my night time skin care routine! I’m always trying out new products and alternating so this will change, but for now this is my jam! What products do you use for your skin care routine??
Hey y’all! I normally do a video on Wednesdays but this week has been crazy so far and I haven’t had a chance to film, so I’m writing a blog post instead!
Earlier this week I made a few essential oil roller blends for one of my very best friends, and I had a few questions regarding the anxiety one and what was in it. I know a lot of moms, including myself, suffer with postpartum anxiety so I’m always trying to find natural ways to combat it. Fun fact about me : I don’t like taking prescribed medication. 🙂
For this anxiety roller I used:
The Serenity blend does have some Vetiver already in it, however; Vetiver is said to be a grounding oil and it is used for postpartum depression, anxiety and PTSD so I just added more of that!
Roll this on your wrist and pulse points when you feel the anxiety kicking in! Let me know how you combat those anxious feelings!
To honor our friend…. because we love him so much and we wish him nothing but the best…. Fonsy, this one is for you. 🙂
PS We really like making music videos….. 😀